Indirect Evaporative Cooling
Indirect evaporative cooling occurs when water sprayed to the interior wall of a heat exchanger evaporates.
Indirect evaporative cooling. This enables the idecool to deliver cool air at sufficiently reduced dry bulb temperature and low moisture level. To evaporate 1kg of water into an atmosphere 680w of energy is required. This allows the airstream which contacts the outer wall to be sensibly cooled. Direct and indirect evaporative cooling strategies.
Indirect evaporative cooling works on the same principle as direct evaporative cooling lowering air temperature by causing water to evaporate. The cooled moist air from the direct evaporative cooling process never comes in direct contact with the conditioned supply air. However for cold water humidifiers this energy is taken from the air in the form of heat which results in a. It delivers 100 fresh dry cool outside air and reduces energy consumption and adds nothing of humidity.
When the water evaporates the heat of vaporization imparts a cooling effect to the outer wall of the heat exchanger. It is an excellent upgrade over conventional air washers. Indirect evaporative cooling sensible cooling no moisture addition followed by direct evaporative cooling adiabatic cooling. Indirect evaporative cooling closed circuit is a cooling process that uses direct evaporative cooling in addition to some heat exchanger to transfer the cool energy to the supply air.
For steam humidifiers this energy typically comes from the electricity or gas being used to boil the water.
- Alves Heating And Cooling
- Arneson Heating And Cooling
- Anderson Heating And Cooling Oregon City
- Anderson Heating And Cooling
- Baumann Degroot Heating Cooling
- Atlantic Coast Heating And Cooling
- Bac Cooling Tower
- Ars Heating And Cooling Myrtle Beach
- Auto Cooling Fan
- Aspen Heating And Cooling
- Bartholomew Heating And Cooling
- Atlas Heating And Cooling
- Auto Heating And Cooling
- Barnes Heating And Cooling
- B M Heating And Cooling
- Amcot Cooling Tower Parts
- B And B Heating And Cooling
- Arctic Hat Sunscreen Cooling Hat
- Angel Air Cooling And Heating
- Apex Heating And Cooling